By Kiko

Last week I started school, the school's name is Nuestra Señora de la Paloma. It is a bilingual school, Its facilities are really good. We have about one hour of each class, we come in at nine and school ends at four. Lunch is great, first we have one plate of delicious food, like macaroni and cheese or lentils or soup. Then we have chicken, fish or salad. And finally, dessert. sometimes we have yogurt or an orange or a banana or a pear etc. Heres a picture of my school:
(it goes all the way around the block) We get to use the computadoras on Thursday. And to get to the playground we go trough a underground tunnel that goes under the street.(best way to travel!).
Also, on Thursday we get three hours strait of recess. on other days we have two clases go outside for 30 minutes and then we have two more classes and we go outside for 1 hour 30 minutes. In my new school I am in 5th grade so in math we are doing devision with decimals. here I will show you an example:


                                                                     53,40 ➗ 3,56
                                                                 x 100 ↓          ↓x100
                                                                 5340  ➗   356
                                                                  1780          15
                                                                    000


And on Friday we have math two times. I have a math book, a language book, an English book, a natural sciences book 1, 2, and 3, and I have a natural history book and finally, an agenda where I write down my homework.




Comments

  1. Hi Kiko! The underground tunnel sounds lit. What do you do in the long recess? BYE!!! FROM OSCAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we play Beyblade or tag, most other kids play soccer though.

      Delete
    2. I bet you did not get the math, don't worry I don't either :-)

      Delete
    3. hi Kiko i'm here with Tomas. Tomas and i don't get the math problem. we have a new Spanish teacher and Señor Roberto is teaching english and our new Spanish teacher is Sra Claudia

      Delete
  2. ¡Saludos desde Providence! This is Frances. I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Saludos desde Madrid! Hello Frances. Thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete
  3. Hola kiko es la amigo de elias yo esta en ICS con Grupo A y B tu no estaba en ics para com 10 ANOS y todo la escuela te extrano Adios amigo-Anta

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola kiko mi nombre es jack harris how es there es fun.
    how es elias.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

El Escorial

Trenches of the Spanish civil war